LA Night Life

/ Monday, October 26, 2015 /







Hi!!!! I'm Sam :))) So I’m trying out this blog thing as a new hobby, hopefully posting at least once or twice a week about places I'll explore, what I'll wear, and nonsense thoughts that I'll try to put into words. A little about myself.. I love the beach, surfing, soccer, and online shopping/ thrifting (which I will hopefully make a post about because some people have been asking!) Feel free to follow me on IG and twitter to know more about my (awkward) self haha. And feel free to ask me questions there! 
In the pictures above, my friends and I explored Melrose Avenue after having a sushi dinner. It was a pricey, yet quality restaurant called Tsuri, with amazing waiters, waitresses, and service. I put together a mix of summer/fall outfit with a loose look to it. To contrast the white top and light shoes, I decided to put on dark lips. Details below!!
Clothing: Kendall/Kylie off the shoulder dress (PacSun), grey halter bralette (Free People), loose olive shorts (Forever 21), taupe suede booties (Shoes for Less, Westwood LA)
Accessories: vintage bag (thrifted), gold bracelet (Forever 21), Marc Jacobs watch (Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs etc lolol)
Lips: “Grunge” by ColourPop
Credits to my talented apartment-mate, Amanda, for shooting these for me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Adventures, Fashion, and Quirky Thoughts, All rights reserved