Lazy Autumn

/ Saturday, November 7, 2015 /







Happy Fall :) To be honest, I put this together in 2 minutes after I woke up from sleeping for 12 hours. Hibernation is starting early haha. My apartment-mate, Amanda, and I went up to our roof during sunset for this shoot. I'm so so grateful to have such an amazing view where I live. 
Anyway, here's a lazy, yet cozy fall outfit for you all. Perfect for any casual outing! I decided to wear neutral colors and a knitted sweater&socks, which I usually think of when it comes to autumn. Since the look is very simple, I threw on a layered necklace to balance everything out. I will also be doing a series of fall and winter outfits throughout this season :)

Details below:

Clothing: Cream sweater (Shadys Closet), leggings (Lululemon), grey halter bralette (Demasque), brown heeled booties (Amazon)

Accessories: Layered necklace (Forever 21), knitted socks (Target), vintage bag (thrifted)
And wear a smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Adventures, Fashion, and Quirky Thoughts, All rights reserved