Gloomy

/ Sunday, November 15, 2015 /



 Hi friends :) Hope yall are having a good weekend!
On Saturday, I woke up when the day was half over and the sky was overcast. I don't know if it was the weather or if we were just tired, but my sister and I impulsively decided to sell our Flog Gnaw tickets. So we went to Third Street Promenade, where we ate, shopped, and spent the day together (I don't even want to think about the damage done). I can't believe I had boba for four days in a row............ Anyway, for my outfit I put on an oversized flannel, lightwashed jeans, and dark&tighter top!

Most of the time, I don't know how to describe why I wear what I do but I'll try to explain as best as I can. The main thing is always having a balance of color, contrast, patterns, and looseness to outfits. When picking what to wear, I like to think that darker tops go well with lighter bottoms & lighter bottoms go well with darker shoes. I also like to have one pattern at a time because I simply cannot rock two at once (aka stripes and plaid together would not work for me). Wearing oversized pants also means that I have to cuff them and give myself height with boots (so that I don't look stubby!).

Details below:
Plaid flannel (thrifted), high waisted jeans (thrifted), cropped velvet bralette (Kendall&Kylie Pacsun collection), ankle booties (Amazon), vintage bag (thrifted), gold necklace (Forever 21)

Feel free to ask if you have any questions & have a good week :)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Adventures, Fashion, and Quirky Thoughts, All rights reserved