Art District

/ Sunday, November 22, 2015 /




Happy Sunday :))) Yesterday, my friends and I went to the Artists and Fleas Market in the Art District. There were cute candles, artwork, jewelry, boutiques, and decorations.The sellers were friendly and the styles were so up my alley. I was in love with everything!!!! I've never said "this is soooo cute" so many times in one day. I bought a thick olive flannel, gold geometric room decoration, and 3 candles! (if you haven't figured yet, I'm obsessed with candles haha). Afterwards, we ate at Urth Cafe nearby. If you haven't tried earl grey tea, please do bc you won't regret it!

Anyway, I wore light layers for a cozy look and decided to go for dark lips, which I think goes with my skin tone. If you don't have one already, grab a loose-fitting denim jacket because it goes really well with layering for this season! Details below:

Clothing: Lace up tshirt dress and denim jacket (Forever 21), heeled booties (Amazon), knitted socks (Target), jeweled bracelet (Nectar clothing)

Photo credits to my amazing apartment-mate, Amanda!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Adventures, Fashion, and Quirky Thoughts, All rights reserved