Holiday Season

/ Friday, December 11, 2015 /




Happy December and happy holidays!!! :) It's been weeks since I've posted because of midterms and finals, but here is finally a winter outfit! My housemates and I also decorated our living room space with a tree, stockings, and lights, which is why our house has been so cozy and cute this past month (also why I've been hibernating). 
I'm writing this as I head to the airport back home to the Bay!!! I can't wait to sleep in and eat homecooked meals everyday of winter break. Christmas season means cozy sweaters and gift shopping and hot chocolate and baking cookies and I don't know where to begin with how excited I am. 
Anyway, for this simple look I wore an oversized cozy sweater, loose shorts, and over the knee socks. And look out for a series of winter outfits/layers in the next couple weeks! Details below:

Oversized sweater: Brandy Melville, shorts with lace detail: Forever 21, gold necklace: Forever 21, brown booties: Amazon 

Happy holidays again :)))))
And thank you to my housemate Amanda for shooting these!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Adventures, Fashion, and Quirky Thoughts, All rights reserved