DTLA Shenanigans

/ Friday, April 8, 2016 /



hello hello!!!! This year is going by way too fast wow. My sister came to LA towards the end of my spring break and we went on quite a few food adventures. Our favorite place to go is probably Sushistop because their sushi is so cheap and delicious. It's $3 a roll (YES, ONLY THREE DOLLARS). You don't even want to know how many plates we ordered.. :|  It was so nice having my sister bring a little piece of home to LA.

We took a couple pictures in downtown after Hillsong LA. I think I grew in faith the most this past year, especially taking the time to go alone every week and reflect. I've been having this recurring thought lately- I find that Christians often display their faith by announcing to people that they do good things. But humility is what helps you grow in wisdom and grace. Rather than prove to everyone else that you're a good Christian, focus on having your own relationship with God. If you want to, go to Hillsong LA! It's a great place full of great people.

Wearing:
-Bomber jacket from AA
-Striped top from Urban Outfitters
-Denim skirt from Brandy Melville
-Strappy sandals from Nectar Clothing
-Thrifted bag from Buffalo Exchange

Love,
Your lazy blogger


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Adventures, Fashion, and Quirky Thoughts, All rights reserved